The day's major tech stories include Twitter telling people some data wasn't as secure as it should've been. Meanwhile, Google Assistant can now control more than 5,000 smart devices.
- Black Mirror-like robotic insects, wireless and powered by lasers May 16, 2018
- Whole Foods sales items get even cheaper for Amazon Prime members May 16, 2018
- FAQ: How Edge’s Application Guard and isolated browsing work May 16, 2018
- Well, it’s secure, all right… May 16, 2018
- Google rolls back Chrome update breaking web games May 16, 2018